Personal data Hendrikjen Roels
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hendrikjen Roels
Timeline Hendrikjen Roels
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Roels
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Roels.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Roels.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Roels.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1678: Source: Wikipedia
- June 25 » Venetian Elena Cornaro Piscopia is the first woman awarded a doctorate of philosophy when she graduates from the University of Padua.
- August 3 » Robert LaSalle builds the Le Griffon, the first known ship built on the Great Lakes.
- November 25 » Trunajaya rebellion: After a long and logistically challenging march, the allied Mataram and Dutch troops successfully assaulted the rebel stronghold of Kediri.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Hedwich de Vries, "Stamboom Wopke Kooistra en Hiske van Doezum", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-wierd-jans-kooistra/I1153.php : accessed July 24, 2021), "Hendrikjen Roels (1678-????)".