- Acte de mariage
Lessines 1896 n° 19
Timeline Paul CHANOINE
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname CHANOINE
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname CHANOINE.
- Check the information Open Archives has about CHANOINE.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching CHANOINE.
- The temperature on November 14, 1872 was about 2.8 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- January 12 » Yohannes IV is crowned Emperor of Ethiopia in Axum, the first imperial coronation in that city in over 200 years.
- March 16 » The Wanderers F.C. won the first FA Cup, the oldest football competition in the world, beating Royal Engineers A.F.C. 1–0 at The Oval in Kennington, London.
- July 18 » The Ballot Act 1872 in the United Kingdom introduced the requirement that parliamentary and local government elections be held by secret ballot.
- November 18 » Susan B. Anthony and 14 other women are arrested for voting illegally in the United States presidential election of 1872.
- November 29 » American Indian Wars: The Modoc War begins with the Battle of Lost River.
- December 4 » The crewless American brigantine Mary Celeste, drifting in the Atlantic, is discovered by the Canadian brig Dei Gratia. The ship has been abandoned for nine days but is only slightly damaged. Her master Benjamin Briggs and all nine others known to have been on board are never accounted for.
- The temperature on April 18, 1896 was about 9.7 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 86%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 9, 1894 to July 27, 1897 the cabinet Roëll, with Jonkheer mr. J. Roëll (oud-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1896: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- April 15 » Closing ceremony of the Games of the I Olympiad in Athens, Greece.
- May 18 » Khodynka Tragedy: A mass panic on Khodynka Field in Moscow during the festivities of the coronation of Russian Tsar Nicholas II results in the deaths of 1,389 people.
- June 2 » Guglielmo Marconi applies for a patent for his wireless telegraph.
- June 28 » An explosion in the Newton Coal Company's Twin Shaft Mine in Pittston, Pennsylvania results in a massive cave-in that kills 58 miners.
- September 22 » Queen Victoria surpasses her grandfather King George III as the longest reigning monarch in British history.
- December 10 » Alfred Jarry's Ubu Roi premieres in Paris. A riot breaks out at the end of the performance.
The publication Stamboom Wicquart
has been compiled by Yves Wicquart
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Yves Wicquart, "Stamboom Wicquart", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-wicquart/I22216.php : accessed July 27, 2021), "Paul CHANOINE (1872-????)".