Personal data Dirck Pietersz Passchier
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Dirck Pietersz Passchier
Household of Dirck Pietersz Passchier
He has/had a relationship with Judik Maartensdr van der Hulst.
Timeline Dirck Pietersz Passchier
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Passchier
- The temperature on February 9, 1759 was about 7.0 °C. Wind direction mainly west. Weather type: geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regentes Anna (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1759 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1759: Source: Wikipedia
- January 11 » The first American life insurance company, the Corporation for Relief of Poor and Distressed Presbyterian Ministers and of the Poor and Distressed Widows and Children of the Presbyterian Ministers (now part of Unum Group), is incorporated in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- July 25 » French and Indian War: In Western New York, British forces capture Fort Niagara from the French, who subsequently abandon Fort Rouillé.
- August 1 » Seven Years' War: The Battle of Minden, an allied Anglo-German army victory over the French. In Britain this was one of a number of events that constituted the Annus Mirabilis of 1759 and is celebrated as Minden Day by certain British Army regiments.
- August 19 » Battle of Lagos Naval battle during the Seven Years' War between Great Britain and France.
- November 25 » An earthquake hits the Mediterranean destroying Beirut and Damascus and killing 30,000-40,000.
- December 31 » Arthur Guinness signs a 9,000 year lease at £45 per annum and starts brewing Guinness.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Francijn Brouwer-Weemhoff, "Stamboom Weemhoff-Kerpel", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-weemhoff-kerpel/I501197.php : accessed September 17, 2021), "Dirck Pietersz Passchier (1694-1759)".