Personal data Maria Gerarda Henrica "Maria" Hendriks
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Gerarda Henrica Hendriks
Household of Maria Gerarda Henrica "Maria" Hendriks
She is married to Thomas Petrus Johannes Maria Hermans.
They were married in church on April 13, 1984
, she was 23 years old.
Timeline Maria Gerarda Henrica "Maria" Hendriks
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hendriks
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hendriks.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hendriks.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hendriks.
- The temperature on September 30, 1960 was between 4.0 °C and 13.4 °C and averaged 8.9 °C. There was 4.2 hours of sunshine (36%). The partly or heavily clouded was. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 19, 1959 to July 24, 1964 the cabinet De Quay, with Prof. dr. J.E. de Quay (KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1960: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 11.4 million citizens.
- March 21 » Apartheid: Sharpeville massacre, South Africa: Police open fire on a group of black South African demonstrators, killing 69 and wounding 180.
- July 21 » Sirimavo Bandaranaike is elected Prime Minister of Sri Lanka, becoming the world's first female head of government
- July 28 » The German Volkswagen Act came into force.
- August 3 » Niger gains independence from France.
- October 19 » The United States imposes a near-total trade embargo against Cuba.
- November 4 » At the Kasakela Chimpanzee Community in Tanzania, Dr. Jane Goodall observes chimpanzees creating tools, the first-ever observation in non-human animals.
- The temperature on April 13, 1984 was between -0.7 °C and 13.5 °C and averaged 6.4 °C. There was 6.3 hours of sunshine (46%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 1 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Beatrix (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from April 30, 1980 till April 30, 2013 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from Thursday, November 4, 1982 to Monday, July 14, 1986 the cabinet Lubbers I, with Drs. R.F.M. Lubbers (CDA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1984: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 14.4 million citizens.
- January 10 » Holy See–United States relations: The United States and Holy See (Vatican City) re-establish full diplomatic relations after almost 117 years, overturning the United States Congress's 1867 ban on public funding for such a diplomatic envoy.
- February 22 » President of Bangladesh, H M Ershad upgraded South Sylhet's sub-division status to a district and renamed it back to Moulvibazar.
- May 27 » The Danube-Black Sea canal is opened, in a ceremony attended by the Ceaușescus. It had been under construction since the 1950s.
- June 22 » Virgin Atlantic launches with its first flight from London to Newark.
- September 14 » Joe Kittinger becomes the first person to fly a gas balloon alone across the Atlantic Ocean.
- September 20 » A suicide bomber in a car attacks the U.S. embassy in Beirut, Lebanon, killing twenty-two people.
- 1959 » Ettore Messina, Italian basketball player and coach
- 1960 » Blanche Lincoln, American politician
- 1960 » Julia Adamson, Canadian-English keyboard player, composer, and producer
- 1960 » Miki Howard, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1960 » Nicola Griffith, English-American author
- 1961 » Eric van de Poele, Belgian race car driver