Timeline Hendrika Warmenhoven
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Warmenhoven
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 18, 1934)
- The temperature on October 18, 1934 was between 3.4 °C and 11.0 °C and averaged 8.2 °C. There was 1.5 mm of rain during 2.3 hours. There was 1.6 hours of sunshine (15%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 26, 1933 to July 31, 1935 the cabinet Colijn II, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1934: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.3 million citizens.
- The strongest surface wind gust in the world at 231 mph, is measured on the summit of Mount Washington, US.
- Nazi Germany passes the "Law for the Prevention of Genetically Diseased Offspring".
- Far right leagues rally in front of the Palais Bourbon in an attempted coup against the French Third Republic, creating a political crisis in France.