About the surname Kuiper
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Kuiper.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Kuiper.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Kuiper.
- The temperature on May 9, 1885 was about 12.7 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 9 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 55%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1885: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- January 26 » Troops loyal to The Mahdi conquer Khartoum, killing the Governor-General Charles George Gordon.
- May 1 » The original Chicago Board of Trade Building opens for business.
- June 17 » The Statue of Liberty arrives in New York Harbor.
- July 1 » The Congo Free State is established by King Leopold II of Belgium.
- September 6 » Eastern Rumelia declares its union with Bulgaria, thus accomplishing Bulgarian unification.
- September 22 » Lord Randolph Churchill makes a speech in Ulster in opposition to the Irish Home Rule movement.