- , 1 GEDCOM File : 2014-09-24 stamboom lieve.ged
- GEDCOM File : 2014-03-05 gedcom stamboom Lieve.ged
- GEDCOM File : 2014-12-28 stamboom lieve.ged
- GEDCOM File : gedcom 29-10-2013 voor PAF.ged
Timeline Maria Catharina (Maria Catharina) van Espen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Espen
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 26, 1893)
- The temperature on June 26, 1893 was about 18.5 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 71%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1893: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- First conference of the World Parliament of Religions is held.
- Women in the U.S. state of Colorado are granted the right to vote.
- Former Governor General Lord Stanley pledges to donate a silver challenge cup, later named after him, as an award for the best hockey team in Canada; originally presented to amateur champions, the Stanley Cup has been awarded to the top pro team since 1910, and since 1926, only to National Hockey League teams.