- The temperature on March 16, 1864 was about 2.8 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 80%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- April 17 » American Civil War: The Battle of Plymouth begins: Confederate forces attack Plymouth, North Carolina.
- April 18 » Battle of Dybbøl: A Prussian-Austrian army defeats Denmark and gains control of Schleswig. Denmark surrenders the province in the following peace settlement.
- July 8 » Ikedaya Incident: The Choshu Han shishi's planned Shinsengumi sabotage on Kyoto, Japan at Ikedaya.
- July 30 » American Civil War: Battle of the Crater: Union forces attempt to break Confederate lines at Petersburg, Virginia by exploding a large bomb under their trenches.
- October 15 » American Civil War: The Union garrison of Glasgow, Missouri surrenders to Confederate forces.
- November 11 » American Civil War: General William Tecumseh Sherman begins burning Atlanta to the ground in preparation for his march to the sea.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Marieke van 't Kruijs, "Stamboom Van 't Kruijs", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-t-kruijs/I212.php : accessed February 6, 2023), "Geertjen (± 1857-1864)".