- The temperature on April 29, 1927 was between 4.7 °C and 14.2 °C and averaged 8.7 °C. There was 0.5 mm of rain. There was 4.1 hours of sunshine (28%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1927: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.5 million citizens.
- January 27 » Ibn Saud takes the title of King of Nejd.
- April 30 » Douglas Fairbanks and Mary Pickford become the first celebrities to leave their footprints in concrete at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.
- May 9 » Old Parliament House, Canberra officially opens.
- May 22 » Near Xining, China, an 8.3 magnitude earthquake causes 200,000 deaths in one of the world's most destructive earthquakes.
- July 15 » Massacre of July 15, 1927: Eighty-nine protesters are killed by the Austrian police in Vienna.
- December 19 » Three Indian revolutionaries, Ram Prasad Bismil, Roshan Singh and Ashfaqulla Khan, are executed by the British Raj for participation in the Kakori conspiracy.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Marieke van 't Kruijs, "Stamboom Van 't Kruijs", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-t-kruijs/I211.php : accessed January 31, 2023), "Bernardus (± 1862-1927)".