- The temperature on January 8, 1869 was about 7.0 °C. There was 0.2 mm of rain. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 100%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- January 27 » Boshin War: Tokugawa rebels establish the Ezo Republic in Hokkaidō.
- March 6 » Dmitri Mendeleev presents the first periodic table to the Russian Chemical Society.
- August 16 » Battle of Acosta Ñu: A Paraguayan battalion made up of children is massacred by the Brazilian Army during the Paraguayan War.
- October 5 » The Hennepin Island tunnel collapses during construction, nearly destroying St. Anthony Falls.
- October 5 » The Saxby Gale devastates the Bay of Fundy region in Canada.
- December 7 » American outlaw Jesse James commits his first confirmed bank robbery in Gallatin, Missouri.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Marieke van 't Kruijs, "Stamboom Van 't Kruijs", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-t-kruijs/I210.php : accessed February 7, 2023), "Gerrit (± 1865-1869)".