- Den Haag 1906 gb5423
- Den Haag 1930 hw152
Timeline Cornelis Pronk
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pronk
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Pronk.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pronk.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pronk.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 5, 1930)
- The temperature on February 5, 1930 was between 1.7 °C and 4.8 °C and averaged 3.4 °C. There was 7.8 mm of rain during 7.3 hours. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1930: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.8 million citizens.
- The dwarf planet Pluto is officially named.
- In an act of civil disobedience, Mohandas Gandhi breaks British law after marching to the sea and making salt.
- The radio mystery program The Shadow is aired for the first time.