- Zuilen 1939 ov101
- Oosthuizen 1912 hw11
Timeline Trijntje Knip
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Knip
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Knip.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Knip.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Knip.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 6, 1912)
- The temperature on September 6, 1912 was between 9.0 °C and 15.0 °C and averaged 10.9 °C. There was 19.2 mm of rain. There was 2.0 hours of sunshine (15%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1912: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.0 million citizens.
- While campaigning in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, former president Theodore Roosevelt is shot by saloonkeeper John Schrank. With a fresh flesh wound and the bullet still in him, Roosevelt still delivers his scheduled speech.
- Construction is completed on the RMS Titanic.
- The Girl Guides (later renamed the Girl Scouts of the USA) are founded in the United States.