Personal data Evert Antoon van Puffelen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Evert Antoon van Puffelen
Household of Evert Antoon van Puffelen
He is married to Immigje Dragtsma on May 18, 1907 at Huwelijksakte Weststellingwerf, 1907 Man : Evert Antoon Van Puffelen, Oud 24 Jaar, Geboren Te Vledder, Provincie Drenthe Ouders: Antoon Jacobus Van Puffelen en Naleke Everdina Evers, he was 24 years old.
Timeline Evert Antoon van Puffelen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Puffelen
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 18, 1907)
- The temperature on May 18, 1907 was between 2.4 °C and 10.7 °C and averaged 6.0 °C. There was 4.6 mm of rain. There was 5.0 hours of sunshine (32%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1907: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6 million citizens.
- Hersheypark, founded by Milton S. Hershey for the exclusive use of his employees, is opened.
- Ordination in Constantinople of Fr. Raphael Morgan, first African-American Orthodox priest, "Priest-Apostolic" to America and the West Indies.
- A derailment outside Lompoc, California kills 32 Shriners when their chartered train derails at a switch near Surf Depot.