Timeline Willem Bernhard Westhoff
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Westhoff
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Westhoff.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Westhoff.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Westhoff.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 8, 1869)
- The temperature on July 8, 1869 was about 17.2 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Battle of Acosta Ñu: A Paraguay battalion made up of children is massacred by the Brazilian Army during the War of the Triple Alliance.
- Woman's suffrage: in New York, Susan B. Anthony and Elizabeth Cady Stanton form the National Woman's Suffrage Association.
- Celluloid is patented.