Personal data Leonardus Jacobus Josephus (Leo) Schellens
Image(s) Leonardus Jacobus Josephus (Leo) Schellens
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leonardus Jacobus Josephus (Leo) Schellens
Household of Leonardus Jacobus Josephus (Leo) Schellens
He is married to Petronella Johanna Maria Keunen on February 13, 1901 at Eindhoven, he was 28 years old.
Timeline Leonardus Jacobus Josephus (Leo) Schellens
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Schellens
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Schellens.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Schellens.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Schellens.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 13, 1901)
- The temperature on February 13, 1901 was between -8.4 °C and -2.3 °C and averaged -5.5 °C. There was 7.6 hours of sunshine (78%). Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1901: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- First exhibition of Pablo Picasso's work opens.
- Peter O'Connor sets the first IAAF recognised long jump world record of 24ft 11¾ins. The record will stand for 20 years.
- Winston Churchill makes his maiden speech in the House of Commons.