Personal data Marinus Franciscus van Kuijk
Image(s) Marinus Franciscus van Kuijk
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marinus Franciscus van Kuijk
Household of Marinus Franciscus van Kuijk
(1) He had a relationship with Plonia Wilhelmina Kerkhof.
(2) He had a relationship with Dina Klazina de Ronde.
Gemeentearchief Rotterdam, akte nr. 3136
trouwakte Maaike van Eijk
Timeline Marinus Franciscus van Kuijk
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Kuijk
- The temperature on March 28, 1902 was between 4.6 °C and 7.1 °C and averaged 5.6 °C. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1902: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.2 million citizens.
- February 27 » Second Boer War: Australian soldiers Harry "Breaker" Morant and Peter Handcock are executed in Pretoria after being convicted of war crimes.
- June 24 » King Edward VII of the United Kingdom develops appendicitis, delaying his coronation.
- August 22 » Cadillac Motor Company is founded.
- October 24 » Guatemala's Santa María Volcano begins to erupt, becoming the third-largest eruption of the 20th century.
- November 21 » The Philadelphia Football Athletics defeated the Kanaweola Athletic Club of Elmira, New York, 39–0, in the first ever professional American football night game.
- December 28 » The Syracuse Athletic Club defeated the New York Philadelphians, 5–0, in the first indoor professional football game, which was held at Madison Square Garden.
- The temperature on April 26, 1967 was between 1.6 °C and 14.9 °C and averaged 8.6 °C. There was 12.5 hours of sunshine (86%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 22, 1966 to April 5, 1967 the cabinet Zijlstra, with Prof. dr. J. Zijlstra (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 5, 1967 to Tuesday, July 6, 1971 the cabinet De Jong, with P.J.S. de Jong (KVP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1967: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 12.5 million citizens.
- January 6 » Vietnam War: United States Marine Corps and ARVN troops launch "Operation Deckhouse Five" in the Mekong River delta.
- May 13 » Dr. Zakir Husain becomes the third President of India. He is the first Muslim President of the Indian Union. He holds this position until August 24, 1969.
- July 23 » Detroit Riots: In Detroit, one of the worst riots in United States history begins on 12th Street in the predominantly African American inner city. It ultimately kills 43 people, injures 342 and burns about 1,400 buildings.
- September 4 » Vietnam War: Operation Swift begins when U.S. Marines engage the North Vietnamese in battle in the Que Son Valley.
- October 26 » Mohammad Reza Pahlavi crowns himself Emperor of Iran.
- November 14 » The Congress of Colombia, in commemoration of the 150 years of the death of Policarpa Salavarrieta, declares this day as "Day of the Colombian Woman".
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
R. Schuurmans, "Stamboom Van Kuijk tak Amsterdam/Rotterdam", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-kuijk-tak-amsterdam-rotterdam/I2733.php : accessed August 2, 2021), "Marinus Franciscus van Kuijk (1902-1967)".