Personal data Arij Willemsz Molenaar
Image(s) Arij Willemsz Molenaar
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Arij Willemsz Molenaar
Timeline Arij Willemsz Molenaar
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Molenaar
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Molenaar.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Molenaar.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Molenaar.
- The temperature on December 24, 1713 was about 5.0 °C. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1713: Source: Wikipedia
- February 1 » The Kalabalik or Skirmish at Bender results from the Ottoman sultan's order that his unwelcome guest, King Charles XII of Sweden, be seized.
- March 1 » The siege and destruction of Fort Neoheroka begins during the Tuscarora War in North Carolina, effectively opening up the colony's interior to European colonization.
- March 22 » The Tuscarora War comes to an end with the fall of Fort Neoheroka, effectively opening up the interior of North Carolina to European colonization.
- April 11 » War of the Spanish Succession (Queen Anne's War): Treaty of Utrecht.
- April 19 » With no living male heirs, Charles VI, Holy Roman Emperor, issues the Pragmatic Sanction of 1713 to ensure that Habsburg lands and the Austrian throne would be inheritable by a female; his daughter and successor, Maria Theresa was not born until 1717.
- June 23 » The French residents of Acadia are given one year to declare allegiance to Britain or leave Nova Scotia, Canada.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
J. en H. van der Wijk, "Stamboom Van der Wijk", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-der-wijk/I1599.php : accessed July 23, 2021), "Arij Willemsz Molenaar (1713-????)".