Personal data Maria Gesina van de Velden
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria Gesina van de Velden
familie van der Velden (Kortenhoef)
Timeline Maria Gesina van de Velden
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van de Velden
- The temperature on December 10, 1935 was between -1.4 °C and 4.3 °C and averaged 2.5 °C. There was 1.2 mm of rain during 1.8 hours. The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from May 26, 1933 to July 31, 1935 the cabinet Colijn II, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 31, 1935 to June 24, 1937 the cabinet Colijn III, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1935: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.4 million citizens.
- January 13 » A plebiscite in Saarland shows that 90.3% of those voting wish to join Nazi Germany.
- April 23 » The Polish Constitution of 1935 is adopted.
- May 6 » New Deal: Under the authority of the newly-enacted Federal Emergency Relief Administration, President Franklin D. Roosevelt issues Executive Order 7034 to create the Works Progress Administration.
- May 27 » New Deal: The Supreme Court of the United States declares the National Industrial Recovery Act to be unconstitutional in A.L.A. Schechter Poultry Corp. v. United States, (295 U.S. 495).
- August 14 » Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Social Security Act, creating a government pension system for the retired.
- October 10 » In Greece, a coup d'état ends the Second Hellenic Republic.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Marga van der Velden, "Stamboom Van der Velden, Gesink, Blonk, Seijmonsbergen, vd Geur", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-der-velden/I21644.php : accessed August 2, 2021), "Maria Gesina van de Velden (1935-)".