Personal data Louweris Huijbregtse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Louweris Huijbregtse
Household of Louweris Huijbregtse
He is married to Neesje Willems.
Timeline Louweris Huijbregtse
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Huijbregtse
- The temperature on September 19, 1746 was about 16.0 °C. There was 22 mm of rainWind direction mainly west. Weather type: geheel betrokken regen. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1746: Source: Wikipedia
- January 8 » Second Jacobite rising: Bonnie Prince Charlie occupies Stirling.
- April 16 » The Battle of Culloden is fought between the French-supported Jacobites and the British Hanoverian forces commanded by William Augustus, Duke of Cumberland, in Scotland. After the battle many highland traditions were banned and the Highlands of Scotland were cleared of inhabitants.
- June 16 » War of the Austrian Succession: Austria and Sardinia defeat a Franco-Spanish army at the Battle of Piacenza.
- October 22 » The College of New Jersey (later renamed Princeton University) receives its charter.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Piet van der Staal, "Stamboom Van der Staal, Verhoef(f), Muller, Rijnberg, Kersbulck, A(a)lders", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-der-staal-muller-rijnberg/I989.php : accessed September 21, 2021), "Louweris Huijbregtse (1667-1746)".