Personal data Cornelis Reijers Verhoeff
The author of this publication has the consent of the person concerned (if still alive) for the publication of the data.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis Reijers Verhoeff
Timeline Cornelis Reijers Verhoeff
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Verhoeff
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Verhoeff.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Verhoeff.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Verhoeff.
- Stadhouder Prins Frederik Hendrik (Huis van Oranje) was from 1625 till 1647 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1634: Source: Wikipedia
- July 4 » The city of Trois-Rivières is founded in New France (now Quebec, Canada).
- August 18 » Urbain Grandier, accused and convicted of sorcery, is burned alive in Loudun, France.
- September 6 » Thirty Years' War: In the Battle of Nördlingen, the Catholic Imperial army defeats Swedish and German Protestant forces.
- September 12 » A gunpowder factory explodes in Valletta, Malta, killing 22 people and damaging several buildings.
- October 11 » The Burchardi flood kills around 15,000 in North Friesland, Denmark and Germany.
- November 11 » Following pressure from Anglican bishop John Atherton, the Irish House of Commons passes An Act for the Punishment for the Vice of Buggery.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Piet van der Staal, "Stamboom Van der Staal, Verhoef(f), Muller, Rijnberg, Kersbulck, A(a)lders", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-der-staal-muller-rijnberg/I3898.php : accessed July 31, 2021), "Cornelis Reijers Verhoeff (1634-????)".