Personal data Maatje Rijnberg
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maatje Rijnberg
Timeline Maatje Rijnberg
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Rijnberg
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Rijnberg.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Rijnberg.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Rijnberg.
- The temperature on August 21, 1907 was between 8.4 °C and 17.1 °C and averaged 12.9 °C. There was 0.9 mm of rain. There was 5.1 hours of sunshine (36%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1907: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.6 million citizens.
- March 24 » The first issue of the Georgian Bolshevik newspaper Dro is published.
- August 17 » Pike Place Market, a popular tourist destination and registered historic district in Seattle, opened.
- October 27 » Fifteen people are killed in Hungary when a gunman opens fire on a crowd gathered at a church consecration.
- November 9 » The Cullinan Diamond is presented to King Edward VII on his birthday.
- December 19 » Two hundred thirty-nine coal miners die in the Darr Mine Disaster in Jacobs Creek, Pennsylvania.
- December 31 » The first New Year's Eve celebration is held in Times Square (then known as Longacre Square) in Manhattan.
- 1903 » Kostas Giannidis, Greek pianist, composer, and conductor († 1984)
- 1904 » Count Basie, American pianist, composer, and bandleader († 1984)
- 1905 » Bipin Gupta, Indian actor and producer († 1981)
- 1906 » Friz Freleng, American animator, director, and producer († 1995)
- 1907 » P. Jeevanandham, Indian lawyer and politician († 1963)
- 1909 » Nikolay Bogolyubov, Russian mathematician and physicist († 1992)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Piet van der Staal, "Stamboom Van der Staal, Verhoef(f), Muller, Rijnberg, Kersbulck, A(a)lders", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-der-staal-muller-rijnberg/I2883.php : accessed August 5, 2021), "Maatje Rijnberg (1907-)".