Timeline Wilhelmina Elisabeth de Kleijn
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Kleijn
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname De Kleijn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Kleijn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Kleijn.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 29, 1928)
- The temperature on August 29, 1928 was between 11.4 °C and 23.0 °C and averaged 16.5 °C. There was 0.5 mm of rain. There was 6.0 hours of sunshine (43%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1928: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8 million citizens.
- In California, the St. Francis Dam fails, killing over 600 people.
- The 125th and final fascicle of the Oxford English Dictionary is published.
- Charles Jenkins Laboratories of Washington, D.C. becomes the first holder of a television license from the Federal Radio Commission.