Timeline Wilhelmina Elisabeth de Kleijn
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Kleijn
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname De Kleijn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Kleijn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Kleijn.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 29, 1928)
- The temperature on August 29, 1928 was between 11.4 °C and 23.0 °C and averaged 16.5 °C. There was 0.5 mm of rain. There was 6.0 hours of sunshine (43%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1928: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8 million citizens.
- The Outerbridge Crossing and Goethals Bridge in Staten Island, New York both opened.
- Sliced bread is sold for the first time by the Chillicothe Baking Company of Chillicothe, Missouri. It is described as ?the greatest forward step in the baking industry since bread was wrapped".
- The airship, the Graf Zeppelin completes its first trans-Atlantic flight, landing at Lakehurst, New Jersey, United States.