Personal data Dirck Pietersz Passchier
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Dirck Pietersz Passchier
Household of Dirck Pietersz Passchier
He is married to Judik Maartensdr van der Hulst.
Timeline Dirck Pietersz Passchier
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Passchier
- The temperature on February 9, 1759 was about 7.0 °C. Wind direction mainly west. Weather type: geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regentes Anna (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1759 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1759: Source: Wikipedia
- January 11 » The first American life insurance company, the Corporation for Relief of Poor and Distressed Presbyterian Ministers and of the Poor and Distressed Widows and Children of the Presbyterian Ministers (now part of Unum Group), is incorporated in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- May 1 » Josiah Wedgwood founds the Wedgwood pottery company in Great Britain.
- July 25 » French and Indian War: In Western New York, British forces capture Fort Niagara from the French, who subsequently abandon Fort Rouillé.
- August 1 » Seven Years' War: The Battle of Minden, an allied Anglo-German army victory over the French. In Britain this was one of a number of events that constituted the Annus Mirabilis of 1759 and is celebrated as Minden Day by certain British Army regiments.
- September 13 » Battle of the Plains of Abraham: the British defeat the French near Quebec City in the Seven Years' War, known in the United States as the French and Indian War.
- November 25 » An earthquake hits the Mediterranean destroying Beirut and Damascus and killing 30,000-40,000.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
A.C. van der Niet, "Stamboom Van Der Niet - Van Duijn", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-der-niet/I5278.php : accessed September 18, 2021), "Dirck Pietersz Passchier (± 1694-1759)".