Personal data Jannetje (Pieytersdr) Ruijter
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jannetje (Pieytersdr) Ruijter
Household of Jannetje (Pieytersdr) Ruijter
She is married to Floris (Floriszn) Sloof.
They were married in church on February 15, 1712
, she was 30 years old.
Timeline Jannetje (Pieytersdr) Ruijter
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Ruijter
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Ruijter.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Ruijter.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Ruijter.
- The temperature on February 15, 1712 was about 7.0 °C. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1712: Source: Wikipedia
- February 10 » Huilliches in Chiloé rebel against Spanish encomenderos.
- February 29 » February 29 is followed by February 30 in Sweden, in a move to abolish the Swedish calendar for a return to the Julian calendar.
- April 6 » The New York Slave Revolt of 1712 begins near Broadway.
- July 31 » Action of 31 July 1712 (Great Northern War): Danish and Swedish ships clash in the Baltic Sea; the result is inconclusive.
- August 17 » Action of 17 August 1712 New Deep naval battle between Denmark and Sweden.
- October 3 » The Duke of Montrose issues a warrant for the arrest of Rob Roy MacGregor.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Henk van der Molen, "Stamboom Van der Molen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-der-molen/I1124.php : accessed July 29, 2021), "Jannetje (Pieytersdr) Ruijter (1681-1731)".