Streekarchief Midden-Holland Huwelijksaktenummer:14
Timeline Magdelena Boele
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Boele
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Boele.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Boele.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Boele.
- The temperature on May 19, 1881 was about 10.3 °C. There was 11 mm of rain. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 95%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1881: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- January 25 » Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell form the Oriental Telephone Company.
- April 28 » Billy the Kid escapes from the Lincoln County jail in Mesilla, New Mexico.
- May 12 » In North Africa, Tunisia becomes a French protectorate.
- July 1 » General Order 70, the culmination of the Cardwell and Childers reforms of the British Army, comes into effect.
- July 23 » The Boundary Treaty of 1881 between Chile and Argentina is signed in Buenos Aires.
- October 13 » First known conversation in modern Hebrew by Eliezer Ben-Yehuda and friends.
- The temperature on July 19, 1901 was between 14.7 °C and 26.8 °C and averaged 21.3 °C. There was 13.0 hours of sunshine (80%). Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1897 to August 1, 1901 the cabinet Pierson, with Mr. N.G. Pierson (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1901: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.2 million citizens.
- January 22 » Edward VII is proclaimed King after the death of his mother, Queen Victoria.
- May 9 » Australia opens its first national parliament in Melbourne.
- August 5 » Peter O'Connor sets the first IAAF recognised long jump world record of 24ft 11.75in (7.6137m), a record that would stand for 20 years.
- August 10 » The U.S. Steel recognition strike by the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers begins.
- September 7 » The Boxer Rebellion in Qing dynasty (modern-day China) officially ends with the signing of the Boxer Protocol.
- December 10 » The first Nobel Prize ceremony is held in Stockholm on the fifth anniversary of Alfred Nobel's death.
- The temperature on January 11, 1949 was between 1.5 °C and 5.6 °C and averaged 4.0 °C. There was 0.7 mm of rain during 1.0 hours. The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- In the year 1949: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 9.9 million citizens.
- March 2 » Captain James Gallagher lands his B-50 Superfortress Lucky Lady II in Fort Worth, Texas, after completing the first non-stop around-the-world airplane flight in 94 hours and one minute.
- July 20 » The Israel–Syria Mixed Armistice Commission brokers the last of four ceasefire agreements to end the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.
- August 5 » In Ecuador, an earthquake destroys 50 towns and kills more than 6,000.
- August 29 » Soviet atomic bomb project: The Soviet Union tests its first atomic bomb, known as First Lightning or Joe 1, at Semipalatinsk, Kazakhstan.
- October 14 » The Smith Act trials of Communist Party leaders in the United States convicts eleven defendants of conspiring to advocate the violent overthrow of the federal government.
- December 2 » Convention for the Suppression of the Traffic in Persons and of the Exploitation of the Prostitution of Others is adopted.
- 1878 » Alfred Laliberté, Canadian sculptor and painter († 1953)
- 1879 » Nancy Astor, Viscountess Astor, American-English politician († 1964)
- 1880 » Albert Richardson, English architect and educator, designed the Manchester Opera House († 1964)
- 1881 » Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (official birthday), Turkish field marshal and statesman, 1st President of Turkey († 1938)
- 1884 » David Munson, American runner († 1953)
- 1886 » Francis Biddle, American lawyer and judge, 58th United States Attorney General († 1968)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Willem van der Marel, "verwanten van Willem van der Marel", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-der-marel/I24806.php : accessed August 2, 2021), "Magdelena Boele (1881-1949)".