Personal data Johannes Hooghuis
- He was born in the year 1888 in Jukwerd gem.Appingedam.
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannes Hooghuis
Household of Johannes Hooghuis
He is married to Bouwina Miske on May 14, 1910 at Middelstum, he was 22 years old.Source 1
Timeline Johannes Hooghuis
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hooghuis
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hooghuis.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hooghuis.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hooghuis.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 14, 1910)
- The temperature on May 14, 1910 was between 6.4 °C and 21.2 °C and averaged 14.2 °C. There was 0.6 mm of rain. There was 6.0 hours of sunshine (38%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1910: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.9 million citizens.
- Mexican Revolution: Francisco I. Madero issues the Plan de San Luis Potosi, denouncing President Porfirio Díaz, calling for a revolution to overthrow the government of Mexico, effectively starting the Mexican Revolution.
- Six North Staffordshire Pottery towns federate to form modern Stoke-on-Trent
- Dr. Crippen is convicted at the Old Bailey of poisoning his wife and is subsequently hanged at Pentonville Prison in London.