Timeline Jan van der Ent
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Ent
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 3, 1908)
- The temperature on December 3, 1908 was between -1.3 and 1.1 °C. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1908: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.7 million citizens.
- The Tunguska event occurs in remote Siberia.
- The first production of the Ford Model T automobile was built at the Piquette Plant in Detroit, Michigan.
- General Motors is founded.