Timeline Alfons Louis Alois Desplenter
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Desplenter
- The temperature on October 17, 1867 was about 13.9 °C. There was 0.2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 87%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- In the year 1867: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- February 28 » Seventy years of Holy See–United States relations are ended by a Congressional ban on federal funding of diplomatic envoys to the Vatican and are not restored until January 10, 1984.
- March 1 » Nebraska becomes the 37th U.S. state; Lancaster, Nebraska is renamed Lincoln and becomes the state capital.
- March 2 » The U.S. Congress passes the first Reconstruction Act.
- June 8 » Coronation of Franz Joseph as King of Hungary following the Austro-Hungarian compromise (Ausgleich).
- December 2 » At Tremont Temple in Boston, British author Charles Dickens gives his first public reading in the United States.
- December 13 » A Fenian bomb explodes in Clerkenwell, London, killing six.
- The temperature on January 19, 1903 was between -2.2 °C and 2.4 °C and averaged 0.6 °C. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1903: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.3 million citizens.
- April 26 » Atlético Madrid Association football club is founded
- June 16 » The Ford Motor Company is incorporated.
- June 19 » Benito Mussolini, at the time a radical Socialist, is arrested by Bern police for advocating a violent general strike.
- July 19 » Maurice Garin wins the first Tour de France.
- September 27 » The Wreck of the Old 97, an American rail disaster that became the subject of a popular ballad.
- November 17 » The Russian Social Democratic Labour Party splits into two groups: The Bolsheviks (Russian for "majority") and Mensheviks (Russian for "minority").
- 1859 » Childe Hassam, American painter and illustrator († 1935)
- 1860 » Henry Campbell Black, founder of Black's Law Dictionary († 1927)
- 1864 » Elinor Glyn, English author, screenwriter, and producer († 1943)
- 1865 » James Rudolph Garfield, American lawyer and politician, 23rd United States Secretary of the Interior († 1950)
- 1867 » Josep Puig i Cadafalch, Catalan architect who designed the Casa Martí († 1956)
- 1871 » Segundo de Chomón, Spanish cinematographer, director, and screenwriter (d.1929)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Eric Van den Neste, "Stamboom Van den Neste Tillieu Goossens Derom", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-den-neste/I9266.php : accessed July 28, 2021), "Alfons Louis Alois Desplenter (1867-????)".