Personal data Dirck Pieterszn Passchier
Relationship Dirck Pieterszn Passchier
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Dirck Pieterszn Passchier
Household of Dirck Pieterszn Passchier
He is married to Judith Maartensdr Boot.
They got married on January 9, 1718
at Noordwijk (ZH)
Timeline Dirck Pieterszn Passchier
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Passchier
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1694: Source: Wikipedia
- February 6 » The warrior queen Dandara, leader of the runaway slaves in Quilombo dos Palmares, Brazil, is captured and commits suicide rather than be returned to a life of slavery.
- July 27 » A Royal charter is granted to the Bank of England.
- The temperature on January 9, 1718 was about 5.0 °C. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1718: Source: Wikipedia
- May 7 » The city of New Orleans is founded by Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne, Sieur de Bienville.
- May 15 » James Puckle, a London lawyer, patents the world's first machine gun.
- July 21 » The Treaty of Passarowitz between the Ottoman Empire, Austria and the Republic of Venice is signed.
- November 22 » Off the coast of North Carolina, British pirate Edward Teach (best known as "Blackbeard") is killed in battle with a boarding party led by Royal Navy Lieutenant Robert Maynard.
- November 30 » King Charles XII of Sweden dies during a siege of the fortress of Fredriksten in Norway.
- December 17 » War of the Quadruple Alliance: Great Britain declares war on Spain.
- The temperature on February 9, 1759 was about 7.0 °C. Wind direction mainly west. Weather type: geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regentes Anna (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1759 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1759: Source: Wikipedia
- January 15 » The British Museum opens to the public.
- August 1 » Seven Years' War: The Battle of Minden, an allied Anglo-German army victory over the French. In Britain this was one of a number of events that constituted the Annus Mirabilis of 1759 and is celebrated as Minden Day by certain British Army regiments.
- August 19 » Battle of Lagos Naval battle during the Seven Years' War between Great Britain and France.
- September 13 » Battle of the Plains of Abraham: the British defeat the French near Quebec City in the Seven Years' War, known in the United States as the French and Indian War.
- November 25 » An earthquake hits the Mediterranean destroying Beirut and Damascus and killing 30,000-40,000.
- December 31 » Arthur Guinness signs a 9,000 year lease at £45 per annum and starts brewing Guinness.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Gerard van den Eijkel, "Stamboom Van den Eijkel en Van den Haak", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-den-eijkel-en-van-den-haak/I1924.php : accessed September 17, 2021), "Dirck Pieterszn Passchier (1694-1759)".