Personal data Theodorus Arnoldus Scholtes
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Theodorus Arnoldus Scholtes
Household of Theodorus Arnoldus Scholtes
He is married to Adriana Apolonia de Brabander.
on August 13, 1904
, he was 24 years old.
Timeline Theodorus Arnoldus Scholtes
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Scholtes
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Scholtes.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Scholtes.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Scholtes.
- The temperature on June 7, 1880 was about 11.4 °C. There was 7 mm of rain. The air pressure was 25 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 96%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1880: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- May 11 » Seven people are killed in the Mussel Slough Tragedy, a gun battle in California.
- May 13 » In Menlo Park, New Jersey, Thomas Edison performs the first test of his electric railway.
- June 7 » War of the Pacific: The Battle of Arica, the assault and capture of Morro de Arica (Arica Cape), ends the Campaña del Desierto (Desert Campaign).
- June 29 » France annexes Tahiti, renaming the independent Kingdom of Tahiti as "Etablissements de français de l'Océanie".
- July 27 » Second Anglo-Afghan War: Battle of Maiwand: Afghan forces led by Mohammad Ayub Khan defeat the British Army in battle near Maiwand, Afghanistan.
- September 1 » The army of Mohammad Ayub Khan is routed by the British at the Battle of Kandahar, ending the Second Anglo-Afghan War.
- The temperature on August 13, 1904 was between 6.9 °C and 22.0 °C and averaged 15.0 °C. There was 9.4 hours of sunshine (63%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1904: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.4 million citizens.
- January 7 » The distress signal "CQD" is established only to be replaced two years later by "SOS".
- February 9 » Russo-Japanese War: Battle of Port Arthur concludes.
- May 10 » The Horch & Cir. Motorwagenwerke AG is founded. It would eventually become the Audi company.
- June 15 » A fire aboard the steamboat SSGeneral Slocum in New York City's East River kills 1,000.
- October 4 » The IFK Göteborg football club is founded in Sweden.
- December 7 » Comparative fuel trials begin between warships HMSSpiteful and HMSPeterel: Spiteful was the first warship powered solely by fuel oil, and the trials led to the obsolescence of coal in ships of the Royal Navy.
- The temperature on November 30, 1948 was between -5.4 °C and 1.3 °C and averaged -2.6 °C. There was 0.3 mm of rain during 0.3 hours. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till September 4, 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 3, 1946 to August 7, 1948 the cabinet Beel I, with Dr. L.J.M. Beel (KVP) as prime minister.
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- In the year 1948: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 9.7 million citizens.
- March 17 » Belgium, France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and the United Kingdom sign the Treaty of Brussels, a precursor to the North Atlantic Treaty establishing NATO.
- April 9 » Fighters from the Irgun and Lehi Zionist paramilitary groups attacked Deir Yassin near Jerusalem, killing over 100.
- May 13 » Arab–Israeli War: The Kfar Etzion massacre is committed by Arab irregulars, the day before the declaration of independence of the state of Israel on May 14.
- June 7 » Anti-Jewish riots in Oujda and Jerada take place.
- September 18 » Margaret Chase Smith of Maine becomes the first woman elected to the United States Senate without completing another senator's term.
- October 5 » The Ashgabat earthquake kills between 10,000 and 110,000 people.
- 1863 » Kamehameha IV, Hawaiian King (b. 1834)
- 1864 » Patrick Cleburne, Irish-American general (b. 1828)
- 1873 » Alexander Berry, Scottish-Welsh surgeon, merchant, and explorer (b. 1781)
- 1892 » Dimitrios Valvis, Greek judge and politician, 69th Prime Minister of Greece (b. 1814)
- 1900 » Oscar Wilde, Irish playwright, novelist, and poet (b. 1854)
- 1901 » Edward John Eyre, English explorer and politician, Governor of Jamaica (b. 1815)
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Marjo van den Berg, "Stamboom Van den Berg/van der Werf", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-den-berg-van-der-werf/I24449.php : accessed September 19, 2021), "Theodorus Arnoldus Scholtes (1880-1948)".