Personal data Johanna van de Wege
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johanna van de Wege
Household of Johanna van de Wege
She is married to Franciscus de Rijk on March 10, 1892, she was 21 years old.
telegrafist bij de politie
Notes by Johanna van de Wege
wijk c nummer 70
Timeline Johanna van de Wege
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van de Wege
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 10, 1892)
- The temperature on March 10, 1892 was about -1.5 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- 'Regentes Emma' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1892: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- William "Pudge" Heffelfinger becomes the first professional American football player on record, participating in his first paid game for the Allegheny Athletic Association.
- Goodison Park, the world's first association football specific stadium is opened.
- In San Francisco, California, John Muir organizes the Sierra Club.