Personal data Jacob Roseboom
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacob Roseboom
Household of Jacob Roseboom
He is married to Geertruida Gijsbertha van Ginkel.
They got married on July 15, 1926
at Veenendaal, Utr, NL
BronBurgerlijke stand - Huwelijk
ArchieflocatieHet Utrechts Archief
Soort akte: Huwelijksakte
BruidGeertruida Gijsbertha van Ginkel
Vader bruidegomLeendert Roseboom
Moeder bruidegomAnna Bet van Ingen
Vader bruidJohannes van Ginkel
Moeder bruidAdriana Alberdina van Remmerden
Nadere informatieBg. chauffeur, ouders overleden. Bd. ouders overleden.
Timeline Jacob Roseboom
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Roseboom
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Roseboom.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Roseboom.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Roseboom.
- The temperature on July 15, 1926 was between 15.2 °C and 26.3 °C and averaged 21.0 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. There was 10.6 hours of sunshine (65%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the north-northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 4, 1925 to March 8, 1926 the cabinet Colijn I, with Dr. H. Colijn (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1926: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.4 million citizens.
- April 24 » The Treaty of Berlin is signed. Germany and the Soviet Union each pledge neutrality in the event of an attack on the other by a third party for the next five years.
- May 12 » The Italian-built airship Norge becomes the first vessel to fly over the North Pole.
- June 28 » Mercedes-Benz is formed by Gottlieb Daimler and Karl Benz merging their two companies.
- August 6 » Gertrude Ederle becomes the first woman to swim across the English Channel.
- September 8 » Germany is admitted to the League of Nations.
- November 11 » The United States Numbered Highway System is established.