Personal data Antoine van Ginkel
Ancestors (and descendant) of Antoine van Ginkel
Timeline Antoine van Ginkel
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Ginkel
- The temperature on July 7, 1908 was between 8.6 °C and 21.0 °C and averaged 15.4 °C. There was 1.9 mm of rain. There was 2.3 hours of sunshine (14%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 12, 1908 to August 29, 1913 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. Th. Heemskerk (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1908: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.7 million citizens.
- January 21 » New York City passes the Sullivan Ordinance, making it illegal for women to smoke in public, only to have the measure vetoed by the mayor.
- January 28 » Members of the Portuguese Republican Party fail in their attempted coup d'état against the administrative dictatorship of Prime Minister João Franco.
- April 11 » SMSBlücher, the last armored cruiser to be built by the Imperial German Navy, is launched.
- April 16 » Natural Bridges National Monument is established in Utah.
- July 26 » United States Attorney General Charles Joseph Bonaparte issues an order to immediately staff the Office of the Chief Examiner (later renamed the Federal Bureau of Investigation).
- November 25 » A fire breaks out on SSSardinia as it leaves Malta's Grand Harbour, resulting in the ship's grounding and the deaths of at least 118 people.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Henk van de Streek, "Stamboom Van de Streek", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-van-de-streek/I13176.php : accessed June 21, 2021), "Antoine van Ginkel (1908-)".