Personal data Dammis van der Staaij
- He was born in the year 1924 in Ridderkerk.
Attention: Married (??-????-1910) before birth (??-????-1924).
Attention: Age at marriage (??-????-1910) below 16 years (0).
- He died on May 13, 1945 in Ridz, he was 21 years old.
- This information was last updated on December 5, 2013.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Dammis van der Staaij
Household of Dammis van der Staaij
Attention: Spouse (Maria Schop) is 41 years older.
He is married to Maria Schop.
They got married in the year 1910 at Ridderkerk
Timeline Dammis van der Staaij
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van der Staaij
- The temperature on May 13, 1945 was between 13.5 °C and 30.6 °C and averaged 20.7 °C. There was 13.1 hours of sunshine (84%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 27, 1941 to February 23, 1945 the cabinet Gerbrandy II, with Prof. dr. P.S. Gerbrandy (ARP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 23, 1945 to June 24, 1945 the cabinet Gerbrandy III, with Prof. dr. P.S. Gerbrandy (ARP) as prime minister.
- From June 24, 1945 till July 3, 1946 the Netherlands had a cabinet Schermerhorn - Drees with the prime ministers Prof. ir. W. Schermerhorn (VDB) and W. Drees (PvdA).
- In the year 1945: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 9.2 million citizens.
- January 31 » World War II: The end of fighting in the Battle of Hill 170 during the Burma Campaign, in which the British 3 Commando Brigade repulsed a Japanese counterattack on their positions and precipitated a general retirement from the Arakan Peninsula.
- April 9 » The United States Atomic Energy Commission is formed.
- May 7 » World War II: Last German U boat attack of the war, two freighters are sunk off the Firth of Forth, Scotland.
- June 21 » World War II: The Battle of Okinawa ends when the organized resistance of Imperial Japanese Army forces collapses in the Mabuni area on the southern tip of the main island.
- August 18 » Sukarno takes office as the first president of Indonesia, following the country's declaration of independence the previous day.
- August 19 » August Revolution: Viet Minh led by Ho Chi Minh take power in Hanoi, Vietnam.
The publication Stamboom Tippens
has been compiled by Sjaan Lieder
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Sjaan Lieder, "Stamboom Tippens", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-tippens/I2270.php : accessed July 29, 2021), "Dammis van der Staaij (1924-1945)".