Timeline Johannes Hendrikus Campen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Campen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Campen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Campen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Campen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 1, 1893)
- The temperature on March 1, 1893 was about 1.6 °C. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1893: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- Gandhi's first act of civil disobedience.
- Women's suffrage: in New Zealand, the Electoral Act of 1893 is consented to by the governor giving all women in New Zealand the right to vote.
- The opera Hänsel und Gretel by Engelbert Humperdinck is first performed.