Personal data Berentjen te Roller
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Berentjen te Roller
Notes about Berentjen te Roller
SURN te Roller
Timeline Berentjen te Roller
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Te Roller
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1676: Source: Wikipedia
- February 17 » Sixteen men of Pascual de Iriate's expedition are lost at Evangelistas Islets at the western end of the Strait of Magellan.
- July 30 » Nathaniel Bacon issues the "Declaration of the People of Virginia", beginning Bacon's Rebellion against the rule of Governor William Berkeley.
- August 12 » Praying Indian John Alderman shoots and kills Metacomet, the Wampanoag war chief, ending King Philip's War.
- September 19 » Jamestown is burned to the ground by the forces of Nathaniel Bacon during Bacon's Rebellion.
- November 21 » The Danish astronomer Ole Rømer presents the first quantitative measurements of the speed of light.
- December 4 » The Danish army under the command of King Christian V engages the Swedish army commanded by the Swedish king Charles XI at the Battle of Lund, to this day it is counted as the bloodiest battle in Scandinavian history and a turning point in the Scanian War.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Henriëtte de Swart, "Stamboom Thomassen-Tomassen", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-thomassen-tomassen/I3934.php : accessed September 25, 2021), "Berentjen te Roller (1676-????)".