Personal data Johanna Hendrika Jolink
About the surname Jolink
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Jolink.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Jolink.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Jolink.
- The temperature on August 31, 1888 was about 13.4 °C. There was 5 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- January 13 » The National Geographic Society is founded in Washington, D.C.
- April 6 » Thomas Green Clemson dies, bequeathing his estate to the State of South Carolina to establish Clemson Agricultural College.
- June 15 » Crown Prince Wilhelm becomes Kaiser Wilhelm II; he will be the last Emperor of the German Empire. Due to the death of his predecessors Wilhelm I and Frederick III, 1888 is the Year of the Three Emperors.
- September 22 » The first issue of National Geographic Magazine is published.
- October 21 » Foundation of the Swiss Social Democratic Party.
- October 29 » The Convention of Constantinople is signed, guaranteeing free maritime passage through the Suez Canal during war and peace.
- The temperature on April 14, 1971 was between 4.8 °C and 18.5 °C and averaged 11.0 °C. There was 9.5 hours of sunshine (69%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 5, 1967 to Tuesday, July 6, 1971 the cabinet De Jong, with P.J.S. de Jong (KVP) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 5, 1967 to Tuesday, July 6, 1971 the cabinet Biesheuvel I, with Mr. B.W. Biesheuvel (ARP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1971: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 13.1 million citizens.
- January 21 » The current Emley Moor transmitting station, the tallest free-standing structure in the United Kingdom, begins transmitting UHF broadcasts.
- September 8 » In Washington, D.C., the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts is inaugurated, with the opening feature being the premiere of Leonard Bernstein's Mass.
- October 28 » Prospero becomes the only British satellite to be launched by a British rocket.
- November 6 » The United States Atomic Energy Commission tests the largest U.S. underground hydrogen bomb, code-named Cannikin, on Amchitka Island in the Aleutians.
- November 30 » Iran seizes the Greater and Lesser Tunbs from the Emirates of Sharjah and Ras Al Khaimah.
- December 5 » Battle of Gazipur: Pakistani forces stand defeated as India cedes Gazipur to Bangladesh.