Personal data Pieter van Pel
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter van Pel
- , Pieter van Pel, June 13, 2014 Zwart Web Site, Rita de Jager
Toegevoegd door een Smart Match te bevestigen
Stamboom op MyHeritage.com
Familiesite: Zwart Web Site
Stamboom: erfgooier 8 2 2009
Timeline Pieter van Pel
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pel
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Pel.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pel.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pel.
- The temperature on July 24, 1883 was about 12.0 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1883: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- March 20 » The Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property is signed.
- August 12 » The last quagga dies at the Natura Artis Magistra, a zoo in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- August 17 » The first public performance of the Dominican Republic's national anthem, Himno Nacional.
- September 8 » The Northern Pacific Railway (reporting mark NP) was completed in a ceremony at Gold Creek, Montana. Former president Ulysses S. Grant drove in the final "golden spike" in an event attended by rail and political luminaries.
- October 22 » The Metropolitan Opera House in New York City opens with a performance of Gounod's Faust.
- November 9 » The 90th Winnipeg Battalion of Rifles, (later the Royal Winnipeg Rifles) of the Canadian Armed Forces is founded.
The publication Stamboom Stoll
has been compiled by Cornelis Stoll
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Cornelis Stoll, "Stamboom Stoll", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-stoll/R44316.php : accessed September 27, 2021), "Pieter van Pel (1883-1918)".