- , Pieternella van Pel, June 13, 2014 Zwart Web Site, Rita de Jager
Toegevoegd door een Smart Match te bevestigen
Stamboom op MyHeritage.com
Familiesite: Zwart Web Site
Stamboom: erfgooier 8 2 2009
Timeline Pieternella van Pel
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pel
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Pel.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pel.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pel.
- The temperature on January 14, 1917 was between -0.9 °C and 1.7 °C and averaged 0.2 °C. There was 0.2 hours of sunshine (2%). The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the north-northwest. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1917: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.5 million citizens.
- March 8 » International Women's Day protests in St. Petersburg mark the beginning of the February Revolution (February 23rd in the Julian calendar).
- March 8 » The United States Senate votes to limit filibusters by adopting the cloture rule.
- April 12 » World War I: Canadian forces successfully complete the taking of Vimy Ridge from the Germans.
- June 5 » World War I: Conscription begins in the United States as "Army registration day".
- November 7 » World War I: Third Battle of Gaza ends: British forces capture Gaza from the Ottoman Empire.
- December 2 » World War I: Russia and the Central Powers sign an armistice at Brest-Litovsk, and peace talks leading to the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk begin.
The publication Stamboom Stoll
has been compiled by Cornelis Stoll
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Cornelis Stoll, "Stamboom Stoll", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-stoll/R44314.php : accessed September 22, 2021), "Pieternella van Pel (1896-????)".