Timeline Albert Stam
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Stam
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Stam.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Stam.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Stam.
- The temperature on April 15, 1893 was about 7.7 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1893: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- January 21 » The Tati Concessions Land, formerly part of Matabeleland, is formally annexed to the Bechuanaland Protectorate, now Botswana.
- February 28 » The USSIndiana, the lead ship of her class and the first battleship in the United States Navy comparable to foreign battleships of the time, is launched.
- July 11 » The first cultured pearl is obtained by Kōkichi Mikimoto.
- August 27 » The Sea Islands hurricane strikes the United States near Savannah, Georgia, killing between 1,000–2,000 people.
- November 1 » The Battle of Bembezi took place and was the most decisive battle won by the British in the First Matabele War of 1893.
- December 4 » First Matabele War: A patrol of 34 British South Africa Company soldiers is ambushed and annihilated by more than 3,000 Matabele warriors on the Shangani River in Matabeleland.
- The temperature on May 27, 1948 was between 7.0 °C and 16.3 °C and averaged 11.2 °C. There was 0.5 mm of rain during 0.7 hours. There was 8.8 hours of sunshine (54%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till September 4, 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from July 3, 1946 to August 7, 1948 the cabinet Beel I, with Dr. L.J.M. Beel (KVP) as prime minister.
- From August 7, 1948 till March 15, 1951 the Netherlands had a cabinet Drees - Van Schaik with the prime ministers Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) and Mr. J.R.H. van Schaik (KVP).
- In the year 1948: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 9.7 million citizens.
- April 3 » Cold War: U.S. President Harry S. Truman signs the Marshall Plan, authorizing $5billion in aid for 16 countries.
- April 9 » Fighters from the Irgun and Lehi Zionist paramilitary groups attacked Deir Yassin near Jerusalem, killing over 100.
- June 9 » Foundation of the International Council on Archives under the auspices of the UNESCO.
- August 25 » The House Un-American Activities Committee holds first-ever televised congressional hearing: "Confrontation Day" between Whittaker Chambers and Alger Hiss.
- December 14 » Thomas T. Goldsmith Jr. and Estle Ray Mann are granted a patent for their cathode-ray tube amusement device, the earliest known interactive electronic game.
- December 23 » Seven Japanese military and political leaders convicted of war crimes by the International Military Tribunal for the Far East are executed by Allied occupation authorities at Sugamo Prison in Tokyo, Japan.
The publication Stamboom Stoll
has been compiled by Cornelis Stoll
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Cornelis Stoll, "Stamboom Stoll", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-stoll/R40522.php : accessed September 28, 2021), "Albert Stam (1865-1948)".