Personal data Albert Stam
Ancestors (and descendant) of Albert Stam
Timeline Albert Stam
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Stam
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Stam.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Stam.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Stam.
- The temperature on November 27, 1864 was about 5.9 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- February 17 » American Civil War: The H. L. Hunley becomes the first submarine to engage and sink a warship, the USSHousatonic.
- April 17 » American Civil War: The Battle of Plymouth begins: Confederate forces attack Plymouth, North Carolina.
- May 12 » American Civil War: The Battle of Spotsylvania Court House: Union troops assault a Confederate salient known as the "Mule Shoe", with the fiercest fighting of the war, much of it hand-to-hand combat, occurring at "the Bloody Angle" on the northwest.
- May 20 » American Civil War: Battle of Ware Bottom Church: In the Virginia Bermuda Hundred campaign, 10,000 troops fight in this Confederate victory.
- July 24 » American Civil War: Battle of Kernstown: Confederate General Jubal Early defeats Union troops led by General George Crook in an effort to keep them out of the Shenandoah Valley.
- October 30 » The Treaty of Vienna is signed, by which Denmark relinquishes one province each to Prussia and Austria.
The publication Stamboom Stoll
has been compiled by Cornelis Stoll
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Cornelis Stoll, "Stamboom Stoll", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-stoll/R39641.php : accessed September 23, 2021), "Albert Stam (1862-1864)".