Personal data Cornelisa van Pel
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelisa van Pel
Household of Cornelisa van Pel
She is married to Engelbertus Antonius de Groot.
Timeline Cornelisa van Pel
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pel
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Pel.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pel.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pel.
- The temperature on January 3, 1888 was about 3.8 °C. There was 0.6 mm of rain. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1888: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- April 3 » The first of eleven unsolved brutal murders of women committed in or near the impoverished Whitechapel district in the East End of London, occurs.
- August 31 » Mary Ann Nichols is murdered. She is the first of Jack the Ripper's confirmed victims.
- September 4 » George Eastman registers the trademark Kodak and receives a patent for his camera that uses roll film.
- September 8 » In England, the first six Football League matches are played.
- September 22 » The first issue of National Geographic Magazine is published.
- December 22 » The Christmas Meeting of 1888, considered to be the official start of the Faroese independence movement.
The publication Stamboom Stoll
has been compiled by Cornelis Stoll
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Cornelis Stoll, "Stamboom Stoll", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-stoll/R15014.php : accessed September 22, 2021), "Cornelisa van Pel (1888-????)".