Personal data Jan van Pel
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan van Pel
Notes about Jan van Pel
Toegangsnr. 358, Inventarisnr. 37, Egmond aan Zee, huwelijkakte nr. 6, 16-01-1902
Timeline Jan van Pel
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pel
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Pel.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pel.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pel.
- The temperature on May 3, 1872 was about 20.9 °C. The air pressure was 3 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 52%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- March 1 » Yellowstone National Park is established as the world's first national park.
- March 5 » George Westinghouse patents the air brake.
- March 11 » Construction of the Seven Sisters Colliery, South Wales, begins; located on one of the richest coal sources in Britain.
- May 10 » Victoria Woodhull becomes the first woman nominated for President of the United States.
- November 30 » The first-ever international football match takes place at Hamilton Crescent, Glasgow, between Scotland and England.
- December 21 » Challenger expedition: HMSChallenger, commanded by Captain George Nares, sails from Portsmouth, England.
The publication Stamboom Stoll
has been compiled by Cornelis Stoll
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Cornelis Stoll, "Stamboom Stoll", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-stoll/R12695.php : accessed August 5, 2021), "Jan van Pel (1872-????)".