Personal data Dr, Jan Rudolph (Jan Rudolph) TUTEIN NOLTHENIUS
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Rudolph TUTEIN NOLTHENIUS
Household of Dr, Jan Rudolph (Jan Rudolph) TUTEIN NOLTHENIUS
He is married to Maria Augusta CORDES on September 20, 1883 at Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Nederland, he was 25 years old.
Akte no. 21/48v
Notes by Dr, Jan Rudolph (Jan Rudolph) TUTEIN NOLTHENIUS
Timeline Dr, Jan Rudolph (Jan Rudolph) TUTEIN NOLTHENIUS
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname TUTEIN NOLTHENIUS
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 20, 1883)
- The temperature on September 20, 1883 was about 13.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1883: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- The first electric lighting system employing overhead wires, built by Thomas Edison, begins service at Roselle, New Jersey.
- The Harbour Grace Affray between Irish Catholics and Protestant Orangemen causes five deaths in Newfoundland.
- American Old West: Self-described "Black Bart the poet" gets away with his last stagecoach robbery, but leaves an incriminating clue that eventually leads to his capture.