Timeline Dr, Jan Rudolph TUTEIN NOLTHENIUS
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname TUTEIN NOLTHENIUS
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 20, 1883)
- The temperature on September 20, 1883 was about 13.5 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-southeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1883: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- Krakatoa, an Indonesian volcano, enters the final stage of its eruption.
- American Old West: Self-described "Black Bart the poet" gets away with his last stagecoach robbery, but leaves an incriminating clue that eventually leads to his capture.
- The Victoria Hall theatre panic in Sunderland, England kills 183 children