Personal data Pieter Beun
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Beun
Timeline Pieter Beun
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Beun
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Beun.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Beun.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Beun.
- The temperature on August 26, 1733 was about 12.0 °C. Wind direction mainly west. Weather type: geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1733: Source: Wikipedia
- February 12 » Georgia Day: Englishman James Oglethorpe founds Georgia, the 13th colony of the Thirteen Colonies, by settling at Savannah.
- May 29 » The right of settlers in New France to enslave natives is upheld at Quebec City.
- July 30 » The first Masonic Grand Lodge in the future United States is constituted in Massachusetts.
- November 23 » The start of the 1733 slave insurrection on St. John in what was then the Danish West Indies.
- The temperature on August 25, 1781 was about 13.0 °C. There was 26 mm of rainWind direction mainly south-southwest. Weather type: betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1781: Source: Wikipedia
- January 5 » American Revolutionary War: Richmond, Virginia, is burned by British naval forces led by Benedict Arnold.
- January 17 » American Revolutionary War: Battle of Cowpens: Continental troops under Brigadier General Daniel Morgan defeat British forces under Lieutenant Colonel Banastre Tarleton at the battle in South Carolina.
- March 13 » William Herschel discovers Uranus.
- March 15 » American Revolutionary War: Battle of Guilford Court House: Near present-day Greensboro, North Carolina, 1,900 British troops under General Charles Cornwallis defeat a mixed American force numbering 4,400 in a Pyrrhic victory.
- September 6 » The Battle of Groton Heights takes place, resulting in a British victory.
- November 29 » The crew of the British slave ship Zong murders 133 Africans by dumping them into the sea to claim insurance.
- 1688 » Henry Morgan, Welsh admiral and politician, Lieutenant Governor of Jamaica (b. 1635)
- 1699 » Christian V of Denmark (b. 1646)
- 1711 » Edward Villiers, 1st Earl of Jersey, English politician, Secretary of State for the Southern Department (b. 1656)
- 1742 » Carlos Seixas, Portuguese organist and composer (b. 1704)
- 1774 » Niccolò Jommelli, Italian composer and educator (b. 1714)
- 1776 » David Hume, Scottish economist, historian, and philosopher (b. 1711)
The publication Stamboom Seelemeijer
has been compiled by Robert Seelemeijer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Robert Seelemeijer, "Stamboom Seelemeijer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-seelemeijer/I87582.php : accessed August 4, 2021), "Pieter Beun (1733-1781)".