Personal data Arrien Rook
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Arrien Rook
Timeline Arrien Rook
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Rook
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Rook.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Rook.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Rook.
- The temperature on November 27, 1873 was about 6.8 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- March 22 » The Spanish National Assembly abolishes slavery in Puerto Rico.
- May 20 » Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis receive a U.S. patent for blue jeans with copper rivets.
- May 23 » The Canadian Parliament establishes the North-West Mounted Police, the forerunner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- June 18 » Susan B. Anthony is fined $100 for attempting to vote in the 1872 presidential election.
- August 2 » The Clay Street Hill Railroad begins operating the first cable car in San Francisco's famous cable car system.
- September 18 » The bank Jay Cooke & Company declares bankruptcy, contributing to the Panic of 1873.
The publication Stamboom Seelemeijer
has been compiled by Robert Seelemeijer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Robert Seelemeijer, "Stamboom Seelemeijer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-seelemeijer/I72704.php : accessed June 13, 2021), "Arrien Rook (1851-1873)".