Personal data Marrigjen Dirks ten Napel
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marrigjen Dirks ten Napel
Household of Marrigjen Dirks ten Napel
She is married to Klaas Jans van der Linde.
They got married in the year 1768, she was 20 years old.
Timeline Marrigjen Dirks ten Napel
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Ten Napel
- The temperature on March 31, 1748 was about -0 °C. Wind direction mainly north-northeast. Weather type: helder omtrent helder. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem IV (Huis van Oranje) was from 1747 till 1751 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1748: Source: Wikipedia
- June 11 » Denmark adopts the characteristic Nordic Cross flag later taken up by all other Scandinavian countries.
- August 26 » The first Lutheran denomination in North America, the Pennsylvania Ministerium, is founded in Philadelphia.
- October 12 » War of Jenkins' Ear: A British squadron wins a tactical victory over a Spanish squadron off Havana.
- October 18 » Signing of the Treaty of Aix-la-Chapelle ends the War of the Austrian Succession.
- The temperature on August 26, 1778 was about 19.0 °C. Wind direction mainly north-northwest. Weather type: zeer betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1778: Source: Wikipedia
- February 6 » American Revolutionary War: In Paris the Treaty of Alliance and the Treaty of Amity and Commerce are signed by the United States and France signaling official recognition of the new republic.
- February 9 » Rhode Island becomes the fourth US state to ratify the Articles of Confederation.
- February 23 » American Revolutionary War: Baron von Steuben arrives at Valley Forge, Pennsylvania to help to train the Continental Army.
- May 1 » American Revolution: The Battle of Crooked Billet begins in Hatboro, Pennsylvania.
- November 11 » Cherry Valley massacre: Loyalists and Seneca Indian forces attack a fort and village in eastern New York during the American Revolutionary War, killing more than forty civilians and soldiers.
- December 15 » American Revolutionary War: British and French fleets clash in the Battle of St. Lucia.
The publication Stamboom Seelemeijer
has been compiled by Robert Seelemeijer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Robert Seelemeijer, "Stamboom Seelemeijer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-seelemeijer/I26626.php : accessed September 25, 2021), "Marrigjen Dirks ten Napel (1748-1778)".