Timeline Frank Volkert Hali
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Hali
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Hali.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Hali.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Hali.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 19, 1918)
- The temperature on September 19, 1918 was between 11.2 °C and 20.0 °C and averaged 15.3 °C. There was 3.9 hours of sunshine (31%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1918: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.6 million citizens.
- Flag of Estonia is raised atop the Pikk Hermann for the first time.
- Emperor Charles I of Austria relinquishes power.
- World War I: Germany signs an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiègne in France. The war officially ends at 11:00 (The eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month) and this is annually honoured with a two-minute silence.