Personal data Dirkje Johanna Mol
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Dirkje Johanna Mol
Household of Dirkje Johanna Mol
She is married to Jacob Zandee on June 23, 1904 at Oudelande, Zeeland, Netherlands, she was 31 years old.
Notes about Dirkje Johanna Mol
Aktejaar (year) : 1947Aktenummer (documentnumber) : 39Overleden op (died on) : 14-2-1947Overleden te (died in) : GoesDirkje Johanna MolLeeftijd bij overlijden (age) : 74 jaarGeslacht (gender) : vrouwelijkBurgerlijke staat (marital status) : gehuwdBeroep (occupation) : zonderGeboorteplaats (place of birth) : OvezandePartner : Jacob ZandeeVader (father) : Hugo Adriaan MolMoeder (mother) : Johanna Everdina Wilhelmina Vaar
Timeline Dirkje Johanna Mol
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Mol
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Mol.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Mol.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Mol.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 23, 1904)
- The temperature on June 23, 1904 was between 7.9 °C and 19.9 °C and averaged 14.4 °C. There was 11.6 hours of sunshine (69%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west-northwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1904: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.4 million citizens.
- The Russo-Japanese War over Korea and Manchuria begins after the Battle of Port Arthur.
- The Lithuanian press ban is lifted after almost 40 years.
- The automobile tire chain is patented.