Personal data Jacobus Franciscus van Mastbergen
- He was born in the year 1882 in Arnhem (Arnhem) (Gelderland).Source 1
- Profession: Leerling Machinist.Source 2
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacobus Franciscus van Mastbergen
Household of Jacobus Franciscus van Mastbergen
He is married to Alida den Otter on May 4, 1905 at Renkum (Renkum) (Gelderland), he was 23 years old.Source 3
Permission for the marriage has been obtained in Renkum (Renkum) (Gelderland) on May 4, 1905.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 0207 Inv.nr. 7894 Aktenr. 27
Timeline Jacobus Franciscus van Mastbergen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Mastbergen
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 4, 1905)
- The temperature on May 4, 1905 was between 1.8 °C and 11.7 °C and averaged 7.7 °C. There was 1.1 hours of sunshine (7%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1905: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- Chicago attorney Paul Harris and three other businessmen meet for lunch to form the Rotary Club, the world's first service club.
- The Partition of Bengal in India takes place.
- Irish nationalist Arthur Griffith founds Sinn Féin as a political party with the main aim of establishing a dual monarchy in Ireland.